Jack Walsh Hardwood Division carries leading international luxury brands, and also offers its clientele the option of custom wood flooring manufactured to specifications. With indefinite possibilities with a custom factory finish or manufactured to specifications as unfinished wood flooring for a dustless site finish by Jack Walsh Hardwood Division. Our focus is the capability to meet any design and aesthetics considerations reflecting your style with expert guidance turning your vision into reality.
- International Leading Luxury Brands
- Custom Installations, Sanding & Finishing
- Custom Staircases, Radius, Contemporary, Glass, Mixed Media
- Custom Wood Flooring Manufactured to Specifications, Proprietary Grades
- Textures, Hand-scraping, Wire-brushing, French Bleed Edges, Saw Kerfs
- Reclaimed, 100% Dirty Top, Smooth Face, Skip Planed / Skip Sanded
- Borders, Medallions, Parquet, Chevron & Herringbone Patterns
- Custom CNC Inlays, Logo Designs
- Commercial & Residential
Brand Links Under Construction - mafi ✓ | Terra Legno | Classico Max ✓
The oak, walnut, and pine primarily reclaimed from old barns throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Illinois. The mixed-species recovered from national construction projects. The unique history and tradition of times past lives on in the reclaimed wood flooring preserved today for generations to come.
The reclaimed flooring is available in both solid and engineered plank from weathered gray to timeworn brown.
Reclaimed White Oak tongue and groove wood flooring used as a wall covering with a skip sawn / skip planed texture.